- Many courses and programs to choose from - it's a chance for students to try new things, and discover interests, skills and strengths
- An emphasis on planning for post-secondary and career pathways
- A wide-range of sports, activities and clubs
- Increased independence and responsibility
- A greater need for time management and organization
All About High School
Parents, check out our All About High School guide. It's designed to help you support your teen through the high school years. In addition to graduation requirements, this guide provides an overview of the range of opportunities and support we provide for students, from guidance and career education, to support for student mental health needs.